onsdagen den 25:e april 2012

The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings E.E - Trainer Released!


A trainer for The Witcher 2 Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition released!

Supported versions: retail version

Options Are:

==================================
HOME KEY - Trainer Activation -

F1 ~ Infinite Health
~ This will keep you alive and well.
Note: Works booth in arena and in story mode!

F2 ~ Infinite Powers
~ This will keep your powers at max always
- letting you re-use your powers instantly.
Note: Works booth in arena and in story mode!

F3 ~ Super Speed
~ This will let you run and move much faster
than anyone else.

F4 ~ Slowmotion
~ This will let you move in slowmotion.

F6 ~ Slowmotion Friends And Foes
~ This will make everyone except for you
move in slowmotion.

F7 ~ Add 10.000 Orens/Money in Story Mode
~ This will let you add and increase your
- orens/money by 10.000 while in story mode.

F8 ~ Add 10.000 Orens/Money in Arena Mode
~ This will let you add and increase your
- orens/money by 10.000 while in Arena mode.


Teleporter:
~~~~~~~~
Numpad 0 ~ Store Location
Numpad 2 ~ Teleport
Numpad 3 ~ Undo Teleportation
==================================

Have fun and enjoy!

~LinGon

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi!
    I want to report regarding some bug when i use your trainer. Before I start, I just want to say your trainer is great. Ok, now there are 2 problems when i use your trainer.

    1) Whenever I approach an NPC or any gathering/harvest point, there will be a (no) selection at the bottom of the screen instead of a mouse icon with the mouse one button highlighted. It's not a big problem because I can still click and continue with it.

    2) 2nd problem is much worse. Sometimes the camera will be stuck and not reset back to the Geralt's shoulder. For example, at the early stage of the game, I had to escape from a prison. I reach to a point where i met this prince who is trying to escape too but he got too weak and I have to help him. So he sat on the ground. The door in front of him has a prisoner that is chained up. I approach the door and click it. You could see the prisoner struggling and swearing. So the camera zooms to the prisoner. Problem is, there is suppose to be a mouse icon at the bottom screen so when i click, I could stop viewing the prisoner, but it's not there. The button wasn't there. And no matter what keys I pressed or buttons I click, the camera will not reset back to Geralt. I can still move because I could hear my footsteps. When i look at the minimap, Geralt is moving.

    That's the problem I have encountered so far. Oh by the way, I'm using Vista 32Bit and i ran the trainer in admin mode. My game is from the GoG version

    P.S. I think your F7 doesn't work. It only work 1 time for me and from then on, it doesn't work anymore.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hi there! i will see if i can replicate this here and see what may cause it,
      If i can i will make it available in an update. also about F7 key will se what could cause this aswell to only work 1 time.

      ~LinGon

      Radera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.